top of page

Frequently asked questions

I'm a vet and would like to refer a behaviour case?

We recommend that you refer to the ASAB CCAB register of certified practitioners, and the APBC membership list.

I'm a vet or veterinary nurse wanting to study behaviour, where should I look?

We recommend courses that are accredited by the ASAB certifying body. These can be found on the ASAB CCAB website.

bottom of page